Thursday, July 21, 2011

This summer has been so much better than last year's. I worked from April through August of last year, so feel that I missed too much of the summer with my girls. It's almost the end of July, true, but I feel I've had more time with them, and I've enjoyed it. It's gotten too warm to play outside for long periods, so they've been watching too much TV, but even that's okay. The warm weather will pass, and pretty soon school will start up again.

Jill will be in second grade this year, and Bethie starts kindergarten. I hope she does well. She's smart, but she was in preschool last year (because of her speech therapy) and she'd have been in k4 otherwise. I'm starting her in k5 anyway, and I hope she does well. I'll be doing a preschool book with Kate and I'm excited about that, as well.

I don't want to leave you picture-less, so here's one at the beach with the girls. :)

1 comment: