Monday, July 4, 2011

The other day, I decided to take the girls to play on the playground of Bethie's old school (the one from her first year of preschool). I drove over there, but the gate was closed to the playground. So I took them to her school from this past year. SO glad I did. This playground is HUGE and the girls had so much fun. There are swings, slides (one that's really high!), a jungle gym, monkey bars, and a whole lot more! There's even a giant mural of the US. We had fun running back and forth from one part of the playground to the other; the only sad part was that I had a skirt and couldn't do some of the stuff with the girls. We're definitely going to have to go there more often. Not even the playgrounds at the park near us have as much fun stuff, and I doubt it's ever crowded the way the park gets sometimes.







2 comments:

  1. I love playgrounds! I'm going to have to start checking out schools nearby (ive only checked one and it was locked). Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone had a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete