Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Life lately.

* Jill's tooth is extremely loose. Do you have any idea how badly I want to yank it out?

* We got a bathing suit for Jill. We looked everywhere, but who knew it'd be so hard to find a modest one piece for an eight-year-old? We looked at Target, Penney's (admittedly, there were some nice suits, but not what we wanted to spend), and were on our way to Sears, when we passed by Old Navy. We decided to look in there and what do you know--there were a bunch of suits (and they were all modest!) on sale for $10. All we had to do was find one we liked! So I had Jill try on all of them, we picked one, and then Jon got her and Kate flip-flops cuz they had a buy two, get 'em for $5 deal.

* Also, since it was recently Jill'd birthday, we let her pick out some books at Books-A-Million (I kept laughing, though, cuz the sign says BAM! which makes me think of a gym. I may have had a little too much fun with the name. ;)). She got Stuart Little, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nimh, and an origami book.

* We had a three days of sun, so I'm trying to be okay with the rain today. It's supposed to rain today and Thursday, but be warm on Friday with only one shower, then beautiful on Saturday and Sunday. I can do this.

* I know there was more, but I can't think of anything. Also, you can thank katharhino for this entry and the one about Boston. She said it's been too quiet around here, and I knew I needed to write, so here ya go. :)

* Oh, and Jon bought me a pretty skirt!

* One last thing: Jill and Beth finally have bike helmets, and Jon's going to take the training wheels off Jill's bike. It's time she learned how to ride that thing. (I apologize if you've already read this on my other blogs--I think right now I'm just going to copy and paste for now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment