Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I realize it's been quite a while since my last post, but I've been busy! Plus, I sometimes forget about this blog. So I'm going to play a little catch-up today.

Back in November, we had to drive over to Farmington. Jon kept Jill, but I had the other two for about an hour, and let me tell you, we walked a lot. We also went in the Disney store several times, and a toy store once. But what got us through all the walking (and boredom for the girls) was the promise of The Rainforest Cafe. The food was yummy, and the thunderstorms and animals really made it an exciting experience.

















One other thing from this day: Jon at one point left me with Kate to try on some clothes, and he took the older two. Since this was after Halloween, he found this hat for the girls to try on:



No comments:

Post a Comment