Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy birthday, Katie!

My baby turned three yesterday. I wonder (as I do with her sisters) where the time went. I'm so blessed to have her in my life. I may not have been eager for a baby when I got pregnant with her, but she is such a joy.

She's very different from her sisters. She loves dress up (often wearing two or three or four different outfits), baby dolls, counting, singing, dancing, playing outside, cooking and baking, and trying to be just like her sisters.

Kate's not even a month old in this picture. She came just in time to do Christmas pictures. :)



Here she is about a year old at the park. I actually had socks on her hands because I forgot mittens for her!



Here's a two-year-old Kate. I loved her curling hair!



And here's my birthday girl yesterday. :D

2 comments:

  1. She's grown up into such a sweet little girl! Dannen says "Hi pretty girl!" :)

    ReplyDelete