Wednesday, October 19, 2011

At the fair, part 2.

Blogger's being so weird! If I move my mouse, everything works fine, but as soon as it sits still, my curser stops blinking and my pictures won't upload.

Anyway, here are the pictures of some of the fun things we saw and did.

Here are some creepy cute veggies that the girls, especially Kate, loved. The doors would slide open and they'd all sing and different parts of different veggies would move.



on the Ferris Wheel



(I had to laugh--the swings behind Jon's head look like a hat. ;))





the girls on the carousel







Katie loved riding this little train by herself!



And she rode in a dragon with me. :)



By the time I decided to ride these, it was raining and they'd closed it. Next year!



Jon fell in love with this and wants one. ;)



I'll end this post, but there are probably two more coming. You've been warned! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment