Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Busy week.

I don't think I shared what Beth did. I promised I'd take a picture of her because she wanted to tape it to the book she's making, and I finally got around to taking one (I took a bunch and she picked her favorite), then had it printed at Walgreens. She quite happily taped it to the back of her book, and I think it was adorable that she wanted one on her book. She has dreams of publishing her work, and who knows, maybe she'll be the writer in our family.



I also did a photoshoot with the girls this past week. I've been wanting to do one with them for some time, and finally got around to doing it. I got some great pictures, but my favorite is this one. I'm going to blow it up and we're going to frame it for the wall.



I'm starting school with the girls tomorrow. I'm mostly excited, though there are a few things I still have to get taken care of. Kate is the only one who's not excited, but I think as soon as she starts, she's going to love it.

2 comments:

  1. AGAIN, they're beautiful.

    That one of all three has got to be one of the best EVER. I imagine when they're grown and moved out, you and Jon will stare at that one a LOT. SO precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pixs ,she looks a very pretty and intelligent girl

    ReplyDelete